Thursday 14 March 2013

NOTD

Just a quick little NOTD (though these are actually NOTDay before yesterday, I just haven't been near my PC to sort the photies).

I copied this look from another blogger but sadly can't remember which. :(


NOTD : Rose Lounge and Party Pieces


Two coats of OPI nail envy
One coat of Bourjois So Laque in Rose Lounge
One sparse coat of Model's Own Party Pieces
Second coat of Rose Lounge
Then topped with my usual top coat - Sally Hansen insta-dri.

NOTD : Rose Lounge and Party Pieces

I love the sort of gel nails look that the sheer nude top coat gives to the glitter. though I also can't wait to use this glitter on it's own or over a brighter polish because it's so pretty, like a party on my fingernails!

Sorry for the naff photo quality  - my flat is not good for lighting in the evening! :(


No comments:

Post a Comment